Sunday, November 27, 2011

First Impression: Scrabble Flash

I'm a huge fan of scrabble but I've got to admit that some of the Scrabble variations have been less than stellar. I didn't like Scrabble Slam! or Super Scrabble at all. But I've got to say that I'm pumped to try out Scrabble Flash.
As you can see from the above picture, you have five electronic panels that display a letter. What's cool is that the panels communicate with one another and they know when you've arranged them into a word. They keep track of your score, the time, and everything. Isn't technology wonderful? 

There are several other "Flash" games available including Yahtzee Flash and Simon Flash. Online I saw them priced for $29.99 at the Hasboro site but you should be able to find them for about $20. Makes a great gift for Christmas (cough cough - hint, honey, hint)!

No comments:

Post a Comment