Saturday, October 15, 2011

What's Next: Star Wars D6 Revised

Now that my Lone Wolf Multiplayer campaign has wrapped up I'll be moving on to the West End Games Star Wars D6 RPG. It's been a LONG time since I've played in this system but I have played in some of the more recent Star Wars systems and I love that universe so I'm pumped.
There's been some discussion about the parameters of the campaign. We'll see how it shakes out in the end, but as you may recall playing a Jedi is pretty broken in this game. So some want to play Jedi, some want to play normal folks like bounty hunters or rebels. We haven't even settled onto an era to play in. I personally want to play outside the universe as defined by the movies. How cool would it be to play in the Old Republic or after Ep. VI and be Jedi trainees in Luke and Leia's academy? Of course it's the gamemaster's final call so I guess we'll be surprised on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment