- Hire neighbors
- Neighbors stopped showing up at my house to "help out."
- Visit neighbors (which denies me the following)-
- +1 extra energy per visit
- 1 Duct Tape per visit (pretty much the only way to get duct tape which is needed for missions and to craft special weapons)
- A small amount of coins per visit
- The ability to to stuff at neighbors houses (you get five energy at each neighbor)
- Complete missions. As of right now the only three missions I have deal with neighbors... I *could* complete them because I still have access to the AI neighbor but it would take me twenty times as long as opposed to one day if I had access to my neighbors.
- Complete accomplishments. Since the game gives special rewards for repeatedly visiting neighbors and hiring neighbors, I can't reasonably achieve those accomplishments.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Goodbye, Zombie Lane
Zombie Lane, the online video game, has got some issues. I played the Google + edition. I reported recently that I was rabidly playing this game. In a week or so I was level 19... and then I randomly lost my ability to see my "neighbors." This may not seem like a big deal but it's HUGE because this game is designed to be a social experience. Without neighbors I am unable to...