Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Geek Gear: Harry Potter: Undesirable No. 1 Poster

Undesirable No. 1
As always, I'm a sucker for movie replicas. This poster appears in the Harry Potter movies after the Ministry of Magic declares him Undesirable No. 1. It comes framed which, to me, makes it a nice wall item as opposed to a tacked up poster. It's small - the size of a sheet of paper - and I'd imagine that, depending on your decor, you could probably stick this somewhere and people would have to do a double take to see what it really was. I like the fact that it is colored to look like the poster from the movie. Printing this same image on a white background wouldn't have nearly the same effect.

I think you should be able to order these things with a customized name and image. Wouldn't that be cool! Somebody - get on that, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment