Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Game Defeated! - Wii Play Tanks!

Ever do something exceptional that absolutely nobody cares about? You want to pick up the phone and call somebody but nobody would even know what you're talking about?

Well, I beat the tank mini-game inside Wii Play the other day. That's right - FIVE HUNDRED FORTY tank kills, 100 levels, and over an hour later I beat the game! Now that wouldn't be that big of a deal except this game is HARD. I mean, this game took longer to beat than any Metroid or Zelda game I've ever played. Wii Play has been out for YEARS. See, on Metroid or Zelda when you die, you just restart from the last save. But I can't tell you how many times I got to level 88 or 91 on tanks only to die and have to start all over again from level 1. Ugh.



So I'm overjoyed that I finally beat this game! I want to shout it to the world, but I'll just settle for blogging about it. =)

I have the Platinum metal in almost every Wii Play mini-game. On to ping-pong and (stupid) bubbles!

Now I can never play tanks ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment