Monday, August 15, 2011

Goodbye, Streaming Movies!

Well, I did it. I wasn't sure I would but I did. I cancelled Netflix streaming movies. My computer died recently anyway so it's no big deal. *SOB*

Compose yourself. Get it together. Be a man! (slaps self)

Anyway, as my computer went downhill, my ability to watch streaming diminished anyway. Perhaps someday I'll get streaming back... but until then, I'll enjoy the lower Netflix bill and stick with two disks at a time. I only wish there was an option to get four disks without streaming. I'd do that in a heartbeat! I wonder why Netflix doesn't offer this option? It's money they're losing from people like me.

So I've removed myself from the graph below. I wonder how much I'll miss being on that chart?

1 comment:

  1. I'll be cancelling my mail-in movies and will keep streaming. Between having HBO/Starz/Enc, ppv movies, and just purchasing movies direct or from buy/trade/sell stores, I don't need the movie-by-mail. The streaming, however, is very convenient.

    ReplyDelete