Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Witnessed a Spider Armor Card Being Unwrapped for the MSHS TCG

Spider... *drool*... Armor.... *drool*
Today, I was with a buddy today when with my very eyes I saw the unwrapping of a Spider Armor card for the Marvel Super Hero Squad TCG. 

Why is that a big deal? Well, these suckers have been known to go for as much as $900 on eBay. I've seen them offered for as low as $250. 

For a moment, my friend starred in shock. We both couldn't believe what we were seeing.

So, the guy quickly threw it up on eBay. For the reasonable "buy it now" price of $180. You can check it out (while it lasts) at http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-super-hero-squad-online-Spider-Armor-Loot-Card-TCG-Unscratch-WoW-Rare-/221029659343?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337664f2cf#ht_500wt_1413.



No comments:

Post a Comment