Friday, October 12, 2012

31 Days of Zombie Infestation: Day 12: Zombie Survival Energy Drink

Zombie Survival Energy Drink
Now, of course, if you pound this bad boy you're going to be able to run faster than any zombie. When I'm running from zombies I don't have to run fast. I just have to run faster than you! To that end, I have three cases of Zombie Survival Energy Drink stashed away in strategic locations. One at home, one in my car, and one in my desk at work.


But this can is useful for many additional purposes other than just consuming its contents for an energy burst. These supplemental uses for the can are described on the can itself.

You can use the can by filling it with rocks and throwing it at a zombie. You can use it as a make-shift gas mask. You can collect rain water with it. I'm sure there are more... the possibilities are endless! Perhaps you could roll it toward the zombies and they'd slip on it and fall in comical fashion!

I hope you're prepared for the coming zombie infestation... tomorrow they're using the "surge" technique. And, no, I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment