Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Order Placed for FCBD 2012

Every year I order tons of Free Comic Book Day comics. I give them away to kids. That's what Free Comic Book Day is suppose to be all about, isn't it?

Well, I just put my order in with Comic Store West. I was very pleased to see a ton of kid friendly options available again this year. And remember - these comics may be free to you but retailers actually pay anywhere between $0.25 and $.60 for each comic! Here're the titles I ordered:


Mouse Guard/Labyrinth & More
Mega Man
Bongo Free-For-All / Spongebob Freestyle
Peanuts Adventure Time Flipbook
Star Wars Serenity
Transformers 80.5
Avengers - Age of Ultron Point One
Yo Gabba Gabba
Antarctic's Zombie Kid
Sonic the Hedgehog
DC Nation Superman Family Flip Book
Marble Season
Moomin Color Special
Walt Disney's Donald Duck Family Comics
Barnaby
My Favorite Martian
Dinosaurs VS Aliens
Spider-Man Season One
Smurfs & Disney Fairies Feat Tinker Bell
Top Shelf Kids Club
Animal Planet World Most Dangerous Animals


I put in low numbers for the superhero stuff. My experiences have lead me to believe that kids just aren't that interested in superheroes or even Transformers for that matter. The most popular? Donald Duck, Smurfs, Top Shelf, Peanuts, and Star Wars. I'm anticipating STRONG demand for Zombie Kid and Spongebob!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment