Thursday, December 15, 2011

What Do Your Dice Say About You - Case #8

What do your dice say about you?
Case #8

Okay, this is the opposite of most dice sets we've looked at so far. This gamer has brought only four dice to the table! I'd say this player is a minimalist. I'd think this guy is probably pretty quiet at the gaming table. He probably wants just the facts... cut the fluff, let's get down to the important storyline stuff! As the DM, if you want to keep this gamer happy you'll keep the table chatter to a minimum and keep the story moving quickly.

I'd imagine that this gamer probably has a lot of dice that he doesn't bring to the table. The white one looks like it belongs to a styled set of dice. So I'm guessing this is a gamer with lots of gaming experience. He'll let others take the spotlight but then steal the show with a stroke of genius. When this gamer speaks, you should listen! He has hidden reserves of wisdom.

I'd look for this player to say, "After listening to you, I think we should..."

No comments:

Post a Comment