Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What Do Your Dice Say About You - Case #7

What do your dice say about you?
Case #7

Wow. Where to start with this one? First, I am seeing quite a few ten sided dice. This gamer obviously plays a lot of games that require a large number of D10s (World of Darkness) or perhaps percentile dice (Classic Marvel Super Heroes RPG). I would imagine this player probably attributes his success or failure in a roll to the dice themselves. Look for this player to switch dice once he has a poor roll. I do see some novelty dice such as a D3 (D6 numbered 1-3 twice) as well as jumbo sized dice. That tells me this gamer is a long time gamer. I'd guess this gamer may go for style over min-maxing when making a  character.

The pencils (not just one - several!) and tabs makes me think this gamer likes to come prepared to the table and probably is a no-nonsense gamer, expecting others to come prepared as well.

The box itself is perhaps the most interesting. Unless I miss my guess this blue, clear box is an old rental VHS tape box. This speaks to the gamer's ingenuity. I'd look for this gamer to sit back, let others quarrel and then drop in an out-of-the box solution on everyone's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment