Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tiny Deck of Playing Cards

Now I need tiny poker chips.
I took my son and daughter to a local restaurant/arcade recently. We played some games and won some tickets. Among the Tootsie rolls and plastic witch fingers they had as prizes you could spend your tickets on was this:

Yes, that's a real nickle places next to the cards for scale. These cards are teeny tiny! They were only nine tickets! I'm sure it's not the world's smallest deckor anything but it's impressive that they actually printed 54 cards (including jokers) and fit them into a box smaller than a matchbox!

I have no idea what I'll do with these cards... maybe set up my GI JOE action figures so they look like they're playing poker? Say... that actually isn't  half bad idea! I'm guessing Scarlett is going to clean up...

No comments:

Post a Comment