Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Geek Venn Diagram - Where Do You Fit?

Hey, I had a buddy show me this the other day... where do you fall in this Venn Diagram?

I've got to tell you, I'm 100% Nerd. Intelligent, obsessive, and socially inept? Check, check, and check. So perhaps I should change the name of this blog to "One Lost Road: A Nerd's Journey..."

Does anybody else agree with me that this Venn Diagram actually works to correctly classify your gamer friends? I'm guessing it was made by a "nerd."

2 comments:

  1. I have come to understand that terms have changed over time, but in my understanding and use of language - as I think we used it in the 90s - nerd and geek should be switched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, originally the definition of "geek" was a carnival performer who bit the heads off of chickens. Where would that go in this diagram? Perhaps where "Dork" is now...

    ReplyDelete