Saturday, January 28, 2012

Marvel Heroes RPG Solicited!

The hotly anticipated Marvel Heroes RPG was finally solicited a few months ago. I can't wait for its release! Margaret Weis is starting to leak details and previews slowly. I can't comment as to how the system will work as a RPG, but visually everything is laid out very nicely, using art directly from the comics the storyline is based on.
The only thing I"m not sure about are the event books. They're each going to have two versions - a basic and a deluxe. But from the descriptions, it's difficult to tell exactly what the difference between the two will be. I've taken a wait-and-see attitude about those books. I'll buy one when I hold both of them in my hands.

I can only hope that Margaret Weis Productions doesn't blow it. The last thing we need is another unplayable Marvel RPG.

No comments:

Post a Comment