Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi

I've got to admit - it's a question I've never spent much time thinking about. Where did the Jedi and the Sith come from? In Star Wars history, there is literally tens of thousands of years of history between these two factions. But certainly there had to be a time before force powers were discovered, right? How did that happen exactly? Well, that's the question the upcoming Dark Horse limited series, Dawn of the Jedi, sets out to answer. And I've go to admit - now that the question's been posed, I'm very anxious to find out the answer!


 

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I would love to know the answer to that question as well. I love backstory and origins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and for checking out the blog! The teaser issue was released and it really looks interesting. If you're into the Clone Wars TV show some of this material directly ties into the Force Planet series they did.

      Delete