Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free Comic Book Day 2012!

I know I'm pretty down on the comics industry... there's a lot to be down about, in my opinion. I may be doom and gloom, forecasting a bleak future for the once great American institution. But I do see some rays of hope. One of them in Free Comic Book Day! This is the 10th year for FCBD and the event has only grown and gotten bigger.

I, myself, always make sure I snatch up several hundred comics so I can give them out to kids. After all, they're going to be the future of comics.

I always get excited when I see what companies are releasing. This year doesn't disappoint with Mouse Guard, Peanuts, Bongo, Star Wars, Transformers, Avengers, Diary of a Zombie Kid, Spider-Man, Donald Duck, My Favorite Martian, Tinkerbell/Smurfs, Top Shelf Kids Club, and Animal Planet (to name a few).

 

No comments:

Post a Comment