Saturday, December 17, 2016

Atomic Highway RPG - Smokes's Journal #1

Came to the settlement of Rugby. Odd place filled with men acting unusually, as if scared constantly. They've got me holed up in a "welcome center." They have an operation arcade. One other visitor came in, a man that goes by Ace. He seemed friendly enough. I hope to get enough work to keep me going for awhile.
--------------
Met another visitor today - Gopher. I can tell this is a man carrying a heavy burden but he's a closed book. Discovered that Rugby's run by "The Baron." Got a job lined up for tonight but the townies are tight lipped.
--------------
The job was a complete set-up arranged by the Baron. Ace and Gopher fell for it. The whole thing smelled wrong from the get go. Fortunately, I avoided the trap succeeded and came out smelling like roses. Gonna have to distance myself from these two knuckleheads.
--------------
Second job from the Baron puts me on the road with Ace and Gopher. Gonna have to teach them a thing or two if we're gonna survive. We need to find three men from Rugby who went missing.
-------------
Met a runaway on the road. Convinced him to show us the way. He spoke of a razed settlement and a "church" where he came from. When we reached the settlement, it was just as he said - completely leveled. Reminded me of losses is my own past...

No comments:

Post a Comment